Over and under the pond / by Kate Messner with art by Christopher Silas Neal.
- 8 of 11 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Oregon Trail Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at OTLD Boardman Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Summary:Celebrates the forms of life that live above and under a pond, including turtles, red-winged blackbirds, blue herons, minnows, frogs, and catfish.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781452145426
- ISBN: 1452145423
- Physical Description: 41 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco, California : Chronicle Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Celebrates the forms of life that live above and under a pond, including turtles, red-winged blackbirds, blue herons, minnows, frogs, and catfish.
|Target Audience Note:||
Age 5 to 8.
K to Grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pond ecology > Juvenile fiction.
Ponds > Juvenile fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Nature & the Natural World / Environment